Stay Ahead of Cyber Attacks
TeknaByte understands how important your security and safety are online.
Digital technology and cloud databases are where more and more companies chose to operate, which is why our mission is to provide quick, high quality, and effectively managed IT services, including cybersecurity solutions throughout Indianapolis and across the Midwest. We’ll walk you through the entire process and your company’s current monitoring system. We’ll then put together a plan of our IT solutions that will meet your needs and benefit your company.
With attacks and threats constantly changing and evolving, it’s important that your security firewalls do as well. Our flat-rate service plans make it easy for you to budget for restorations in the even of an attack. We believe that managed IT services and cybersecurity should be affordable so your employees can focus less on resolving technology issues and more on scaling business. We keep them safe as they browse the internet, respond to emails, and access internal applications on a daily basis, all for one flat monthly fee.
Cybersecurity vs. Computer Security vs. IT Security
We help you understand every aspect of your IT security strategy
Cybersecurity means protecting and defending your electronic systems, networks, computers, mobile devices, programs, and data from malicious digital attacks. Cybercriminals maliciously infiltrate your IT systems to cause destruction that often includes:
- accessing, changing, or deleting sensitive data
- extorting payment
- interfering with business processes
How is cybersecurity achieved?
Your security is achieved through an infrastructure that’s divided into three key components: IT security, cyber security, and computer security.
- Information technology (IT) security: IT security is the protection of data both where it is stored and while it moves through a network. While cybersecurity only protects digital data, IT security protects both digital and physical data.
- Cybersecurity: As a subset of IT security, cybersecurity protects the digital data on your networks, computers, and devices from unauthorized access, attack, and destruction.
- Network security: Also known as computer security, network security is a subset of cybersecurity. This type of security uses hardware and software to protect any data that’s sent through your computer and other devices to the network.
Ask a TeknaByte expert about strengthening your cybersecurity today!